6 Products For Your Home That Can Cut Your Energy Bill
It’s getting cold again and energy bills are starting to rise. So this awesome video will be really useful to help you to make sure you don\’t get stung by your energy supplier.
The key points of the video:
1. Provide an energy audit of your house/apartment
2. Use a programmable thermostat
3. Use LED bulbs as they use 20% of the energy and last pretty much forever
4. Make sure your home is insulated to get the most from your heating.
5. Door draft guards – a great tip that cost hardly anything
6. Drink a hot beverage to warm yourself from the inside.
Find more home products that can reduce your energy bill here: http://inhabitat.com/video-6-smart-home-products-which-will-cut-your-energy-bill/